Veterinary Internal Medicine
At Grande Prairie Animal Hospital, our vets diagnose and treat cats and dogs with a number of internal conditions, from immune system issues to brain disorders.
Diagnosis & Treatment of Internal Conditions
Internal veterinary medicine entails treating a pet's internal systems for disorders and diseases.
Our highly skilled veterinarians have extensive experience in diagnosing and treating challenging cases, from heart-related conditions and lung disease to tumours, reproductive issues and brain disorders.
At Grande Prairie Animal Hospital, we use many diagnostic tools and treatment methods to identify conditions and help improve your pet's health.
We are equipped to manage patients with multiple disorders or diseases, and provide effective treatment options for those who do not respond well to standard procedures.
Internal Medicine Conditions
Our veterinarians diagnose and treat ailments in the following areas:
- Cardiology (heart-related disorders)
- Endocrinology (glands and their functions)
- Gastroenterology (diseases of the digestive organs)
- Immunology (disorders of the immune system)
- Oncology (tumors and cancer)
- Neurology (disorders of the brain and nervous system)
- Urology (urinary functions and genitourinary tract)
- Reproductive Issues
- Pulmonary Disorders (diseases of the lungs)
We are able to refer you to an experienced specialist if your pet needs a procedure or expertise that we do not offer.
We are connected to a network of exceptional veterinary specialists in Grande Prairie and the surrounding area.
Laboratory & Diagnostics
Advanced testing, imaging and other diagnostic procedures form the foundation of our comprehensive approach to internal medicine.